Marketing Support Opportunity
Connect Landscape Architecture is a recognized leader in the design and transformation of healthy vibrant communities. Our vision is simple – Connect people to their environment through meaningful design. We pride ourselves on creating inspiring places and experiences for people. Our values are at the core of everything we do, our strength is in our people, and our 35 years of diverse and award-winning success is driven by the love and passion for our craft.
We are growing and looking for a passionate Marketing Consultant who’ll provide strategic and practical advice to boost our company’s marketing efforts. This position is short term (3-4 months and part-time) with the primary goal to help organize our marketing activities and strategy so that our marketing efforts will engage our customers and outperform our competition. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. Our preference is for a student studying marketing who is looking for business marketing experience, although anyone with a marketing background looking for part-time work is welcome to apply.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Conduct marketing research to identify targeted opportunities
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Advice on branding, positioning, communications, and other marketing opportunities
- Some knowledge of data analysis and market research
- Knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in Indesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Media savvy
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary marketing course OR the completion of post-secondary marketing diploma/degree.
If you’re interested, that’s great. If you’re interested and excited that’s even better, and we encourage you to apply, but only if you meet the required skills and experience we’ve highlighted. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take the time to carefully consider your application. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only reply to those people we are considering to interview.