A message from Connect Landscape Architecture’s Principal Landscape Architect, Oren Mizrahi:
As 2023 comes to a close I am provided with an opportunity to reflect on the successes of the year past and our aspirations for 2024.
I have been inspired by the significant growth and development within our core team and we have benefitted from the fresh ideas of new team members Riccardo Tavella and Jim Dema-ala. Significantly, Kyle Labow has been promoted to Associate and plays a key role within our leadership team. I am proud of our studio culture and being part of a group that is focused on a shared vision to “Connect people to their environment through meaningful design”.
We have been able to see key projects becoming reality – some of which include:
- New St. Paul’s Urban Health Campus (link)
- Rainbow Park, Whistler (link)
- Bentall B6 Tower (link)
- The Commons at Royal Bay by Gablecraft (link)
- Eastward by Intracorp (link)
- ROWE West Side Townhomes (link)
- Pier West by Bosa Properties (link)
- Telus Living Nanaimo (link)
- North Shore Wastewater Treatment Plant (link)
- Bosa Waterfront Centre – 320 Granville (link)
We are excited about promising trends in the industry and intend to produce blogs related to some of the following topics throughout 2024:
- Healthcare, Child Daycare, and Long-Term Care Facilities
- Mixed-use Developments: Market and Rental Residential, Light Industrial, Offices, and Commercial
- Public Parks, Playgrounds, Community Centres, and Sports Complexes
- Cultural Landscapes, Places of Worship and Wellness
- Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
We want to thank all our clients and consultant teams, for their partnership and role in our success over the years – together we have been able to create positive change and improve the landscape and environment. Looking forward to what the year ahead brings.
Oren Mizrahi and the Connect Landscape Architecture Team